Coaching for Women Leaders
Building a career that matters is important to men and women. However, in our coaching work, we have identified unique challenges at the intersection of career and leadership that women face on their path to building a powerful and conscious career. Our coaching blends the best of career and leadership development to help women recognize mindset and skill set to boost career satisfaction, increase confidence and create a more empowered path to leadership roles. The coaching agenda is unique to each coachee’s specific needs and goals, but our experience introduces key themes addressing:
- Culture – Recognizing gender bias and how cultures support or hinder the growth of women and how with greater awareness women can navigate with power through it!
- Identity – Via assessment and coaching, we help women recognize and articulate their greatest strengths and assess their own personal biases about career and leadership.
- Relationships – How to bust out of the production trap-doer mindset, say yes to the right things and create powerful relationships (peers, mentors, sponsors).
- Power – Understanding the hidden rules of engagement, how to navigate power, power struggles and the natural politics that exist in ALL organizations
- Influence – Building skills in leveraging relationships, power and influence to increase visibility, recognition and impact across the enterprise — at the highest levels.
Clients may enroll in our private career coaching program at Potential Matters. However, many women have company sponsored development budgets that can be used for coaching and development as emerging female talent. In our corporate practice (www.excelerationpartners.com), we offer 3 levels of corporate stipends and levels range based on hours and agenda focus: $3500 (personal leadership), $6800 (leadership and influencing others) and $9800 (leading across the enterprise).
Programs are designed for emerging women leaders to build a stronger path to leadership and enable companies to have a bridge to get women into the high potential pipeline. We also recommend attendance to our six-day accelerated learning program – Leadership Power for Women, currently taught in partnership with University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, Executive Education. For more information, visit https://executive.terry.uga.edu/leadershipwomen.
Customized programs for any organization’s internal group of professional women.
Delivered onsite or via web, we offer 3 different delivery options:
- Monthly modules
- 4-6 month women’s leadership program (½ day and ¾ day modules)
- 10-month leadership readiness program (delivered via combination of web and in-person learning formats)